Search
English
  • English
  • 正體中文
  • 简体中文
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Français
  • Magyar
  • 日本語
  • 한국어
  • Монгол хэл
  • Âu Lạc
  • български
  • bahasa Melayu
  • فارسی
  • Português
  • Română
  • Bahasa Indonesia
  • ไทย
  • العربية
  • čeština
  • ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • русский
  • తెలుగు లిపి
  • हिन्दी
  • polski
  • italiano
  • Wikang Tagalog
  • Українська Мова
  • Others
  • English
  • 正體中文
  • 简体中文
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Français
  • Magyar
  • 日本語
  • 한국어
  • Монгол хэл
  • Âu Lạc
  • български
  • bahasa Melayu
  • فارسی
  • Português
  • Română
  • Bahasa Indonesia
  • ไทย
  • العربية
  • čeština
  • ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • русский
  • తెలుగు లిపి
  • हिन्दी
  • polski
  • italiano
  • Wikang Tagalog
  • Українська Мова
  • Others
Title
Transcript
Up Next
 

Seeing the Ancient Buddha of the Dharma-ending Age Predicted in Sutras: Buddha of Infinite Light

Details
Download Docx
Read More

When I was young, I liked to study religious scriptures. I’ve read that Shakyamuni Buddha predicted what would happen in the Dharma-ending age. Shakyamuni Buddha said, “In the Dharma-ending age, a very ancient Buddha will come to save and liberate people in the world. The meditation of 2.5 hours of this ancient Buddha’s disciples will be even better than our meditation of 10 years now.” Hearing this, the top 10 disciples of Shakyamuni Buddha were amazed and exclaimed in astonishment.

Shakyamuni Buddha then said, “The disciples of this ancient Buddha only need to pay 0.1% of sincerity, with the other 99.9% coming from the meritorious rewards of this ancient Buddha, who will guide them toward liberation to elevate their spirituality. People will be liberated and there’ll be a lot of Bodhisattvas in the streets.” “However, the ancient Buddha will be attacked and slandered by devils and yakshas.” The top 10 disciples of Shakyamuni Buddha then said together, “We’d like to come to the world to learn from this ancient Buddha.” Shakyamuni Buddha said, “Excellent, the name of this ancient Buddha is ‘Buddha of Infinite Light’.”

I was very happy when reading this, thinking that I’d also want to follow this ancient Buddha. Then, I began to look for enlightened Masters through learning different religions of different countries. I’ve read in the sutras that there’re different colors of Buddha’s Light. In the sutra about Quan Yin Bodhisattva, it’s mentioned that the Buddha’s Sound was like the sound of the ocean tides, beyond all worldly sound. I thought that since the Buddha’s Sound is superior to the worldly music, I had to see the Buddha’s Light and hear the Buddha’s Sound when learning respective religions. That’s why I practiced religions of different countries and changed from one to another as soon as I failed to see any Buddha Nature, Buddha’s Light, or hear any Buddha’s Sound.

Later, after seeing a poster which said, “A Preaching Lecture by Supreme Master Ching Hai from the Himalayas” “Immediate Enlightenment – Liberation In One Life,” I immediately went to the lecture. When the MC introduced Supreme Master Ching Hai on the stage, I saw Master radiating golden Light from all over Her body, which made me cry instantly and say that I had found the Buddha of Infinite Light – the ancient Buddha of the Dharma-ending age that Shakyamuni Buddha had mentioned!

After receiving initiation from Master, I truly saw the Buddha’s Light of my Self-Nature, heard the inner Buddha’s Sound, and felt that I was the most fortunate one in the whole Universe. I wish sincerely that the whole humankind will be awakened and keep the vegan diet to follow the footsteps of the ancient Buddha. Chia-I from Taiwan (Formosa)

Attentive Chia-I, Thank you for sharing your prophetic story with us. Your sincerity was rewarded, and you found your way to the ancient Buddha mentioned in the Buddhist scriptures you read. Our Beloved Master is the Savior of these times that all of the prophecies mention. We pray that all humans recognize this, hear Master’s instructions and follow them. People must repent and go vegan now or else reap the terrible punishments that await those who do not listen. We pray everyone awakens now! May you and the mindful people of Taiwan (Formosa) be infinitely blessed by Heaven’s Divine protection, Supreme Master TV team

Watch More
Latest
1:45

Smoky Tempeh Bacon

2024-06-20   248 Views
2024-06-20
248 Views
35:46

Noteworthy News

2024-06-20   84 Views
2024-06-20
84 Views
19:36

Vegan Interior Design

2024-06-20   67 Views
2024-06-20
67 Views
2024-06-20
1254 Views
Share
Share To
Embed
Start Time
Download
Mobile
Mobile
iPhone
Android
Watch in mobile browser
GO
GO
Prompt
OK
App
Scan the QR code,
or choose the right phone system to download
iPhone
Android